20th Mar 2017
Is Icfai business school worth joining ??
Gayatri, an IIM-L AlumnaICFAI has always been in buzz. There are lots and lots of stories around ICFAI.
Following are the Pros and Cons of it
1) Many people in India know it. Altleast your relatives would be knowing it :p
2) ICFAI is decent college compared to the many among its peer group
1) The Batch size is humongous. It is more than 1000.
2) Placements becomes a struggle. No institute in India can get 1000 students placed.
3) Teaching 1000 students are also a pain. Teaching gets downgraded.
If you want to go, aim only Hyderabad one. Other branches are not very good.21st Mar 2017
Still have some doubts?
Enroll for GD-WAT-PI course
Enhance your B School selection chances by enrolling in GD-WAT-PI Revolution.
Important GD-WAT-PI topics
100 Most Important" topics of 2017-18 to ace the GD-WAT-PI round.
Prepare for GD-WAT-PI
Sukrut, Founder of GD-WAT-PI Revolution is here to clarify your doubts & share tips regarding GD-WAT-PI
B-Schools Admissions Team on Admito
List of all the B-Schools Admissions Team on Admito. Ask questions and get clarifications
Admission Committee of SIBM Bengaluru on ATT
SIBM Bengaluru joins ATT to clarify doubts about placements, admissions & more
Admission Committee of SIBM Pune on ATT
SIBM Pune joins ATT to clarify doubts about placements, admissions & more
How to score 99% in Verbal Ability
A 3500 word bible to make you the master of verbal ability
Quant Formula Handbook
Collection of most commonly used formula's at one place
99 pages handbook with different kind of themes